make-money-468x60

sâmbătă, 10 septembrie 2011

Earn Money With ProEconomica


ProEconomica - online game for real money you can withdraw in 2011


Online simulator PROECONOMICA


PROeconomica about this game, I can not say much because it is the beginning, now it's great fever. When I made my account, that on August 10, 2011, were about 200 people enrolled in 10 hours, their number doubled and while I write posting (August 18, 2011) reached number enrolled somewhere about. 3600 (3000 six hundred) jucatori.Si growing up, because last night was something like 3200.
 

The good part of this game is that the registration should write country, region and locality (besides name, e-mail, etc.). They automatically creates your town where you are, and from what I saw in the introduction, you can create one just like reality or how you want to develop yourself, to become a patron and do business in your virtual city. So far the game is in beta, that means testing and work is only part of the game. (It's not a problem as ANNO1777 was still in beta, when I brought some money, so do not be afraid).


My opinion, and advice for you: Sign up and tighten money now, because on 1 September to let go of several modules such as: map, your city, your office, etc.. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Cele Mai Vizualizate Postari

make-money-468x60